For the best user experience while registering we recommend using Chrome.
Full Conference Registration Rates
BY SEPT. 16
SEPT. 17–DEC. 31
BY SEPT. 16
SEPT. 17–DEC. 31
The virtual conference registration fee includes exclusive access to:
- All certified CE presentations (October 7–17)
- On-demand access to all CE presentations (available October 18 through December 31, 2021)
- Certified satellite symposia
- JADPRO Live in a Box*
- Opportunity to participate in the JADPRO Live Explorers Program
- Unique peer learning and networking opportunities such as Braindates, Micro-communities, and Conversation Circles
- Industry-supported product theaters
- Virtual exhibit hall
- Wellness activities
- Community challenges
- And much more!
*Available to the first 800 eligible registrants
JADPRO Live in a Box is back!
This unique package will help bring the JADPRO Live experience to your home or office. The first 800 people to register by the Early Bird deadline (September 16) will receive their own JADPRO Live in a Box shipped to them just prior to the conference. Be sure to register early so you don’t miss out on your box containing important materials and exclusive gifts including a Yeti Rambler Tumbler!
To view the full conference agenda, click here
Don't forget that APSHO members receive discounted registration rates. If you're not an APSHO member, join APSHO today!
Planning to attend the virtual conference with a group of colleagues? You may be able to save.
To register a group, please contact Tamiko Trotman at email@example.com. Group registration is not available online.
- Group registration is applicable for five or more (5+) registrants from the same organization
- 15% off each applicable registration fee
- Group registration cannot be combined with another discount program, and is not applicable to Student registrations.
- When registering a group, you must provide a unique, accessible email address for each group registrant.
- Each individual's email address will be used to access the virtual conference platform and to claim continuing education credits.
- Due to the online nature of JADPRO Live Virtual, conference organizers will need to communicate directly with all registered attendees, including group registrants, to ensure access to content, provide updates regarding the release of content, as well as customer service. Access to the virtual conference platform will require a unique sign-on using the attendee's registration email and password.
- All new group registrations, change requests, and/or cancellations must be done through firstname.lastname@example.org. New group registrations, changes, and/or cancellations may be made through October 5, 2021.
Discounted student registration ONLY applies to those currently enrolled in an advanced practice education program leading to eligibility for licensure as one of the following:
- Nurse practitioner
- Physician assistant
- Clinical nurse specialist
Proof of student status must be provided (transcript, course load listing, or faculty letter). Please submit this information to email@example.com in order to complete your registration.
Registration Cancellation & Substitution Policies
Nexus Supporter Registration
For questions regarding supporter registration, please contact Carolyn Trachtenbroit at 609-957-6121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a member of the press, please contact email@example.com for more information on how to register. Please click here to view the Media Policy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Please contact Tamiko Trotman at 609-853-0025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.