Registration Cancellation, Changes, and Substitution Policy
- All registration cancellations and changes require written notification to conference registrar at JADPRO@yesevents.com
- Changes: Registered participants may change their registration selection from in-person or on-demand only without penalty or change fee.
- Cancellation: Registration cancellations received before September 9 will receive a full refund. Cancellations received September 10 through September 30 will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations made after September 30.
- All registration cancellations and refunds will be processed in the same manner as original payment. If paid by credit card, the refund will be issued to the card on record, generally within 7-14 business days of the request.
- Cancelling your conference registration does not automatically cancel your hotel reservation.
- Substitution: Substitution requests for in-person registrations must be made in writing and submitted by the person who paid for the registration or by the original registrant by 5:00 PM EDT on Monday, October 17. Requests may be sent via email to JADPRO@yesevents.com. No substitutions will be honored onsite.
- Tour Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will be refunded until September 22. After this date, no refunds will be issued.
- Questions? Contact (800) 937-8728 or JADPRO@yesevents.com
Code of Conduct, Safety, and Responsibility
JADPRO Live is committed to providing a safe, professional, and welcoming meeting environment for all participants. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, exhibitors, supporters, staff, service providers, and others are expected to abide by this Code of Conduct, Safety, and Responsibility Policy. This Policy applies to all components of JADPRO Live, including those sponsored by organizations other than JADPRO Live but held in conjunction with the meeting.
Personal Safety and Security
JADPRO Live staff work diligently to provide a comfortable and secure environment during the conference by partnering with venue staff to make sure all meeting participants are safe. We ask that all attendees report any questionable or concerning activity to conference staff so that they can take immediate action. No concern is too small—if you see something, say something.
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times.
- Don’t wear your meeting badge outside of the conference venue.
- Don’t carry a lot of cash or credit cards. Leave these in your hotel room safe.
- Don’t leave personal property unattended anywhere, anytime.
If there is an emergency or if you need immediate assistance, you should ask any JADPRO Live staff member or
- Call the Gaylord Rockies security personnel at 720-452-6900
- From a Guest room: dial 4444
- All public phones automatically dial the hotel operator
- Call 9-1-1 to speak to Emergency Services.
Nondiscrimination and Harassment Policy
JADPRO Live advocates a positive culture of inclusion and respect for the dignity of each individual. JADPRO Live has zero tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment on the basis of an individual’s race, age, religion, creed, color, ancestry, citizenship, national or ethnic origin, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, physical appearance, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, onsite reporting of the incident should be made to the to the nearest conference staff member or we ask that you inform either Sandra Towell, Director of Conference Management, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Conor Lynch, Executive Vice President at email@example.com so that we can take the appropriate action.
JADPRO Live defines unacceptable behavior in the following ways, including but not limited to:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Physical, verbal or written abuse from any attendee, speaker, exhibitor, supporter, conference staff member, or service provider.
- Verbal or written comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, or national origin.
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images, or explicit language in the online chat forums or live presentations.
- Threatening or online stalking of any attendee, speaker, exhibitor, supporter, conference staff member, or service provider.
- Use of an alias or other person’s name that is not your own in the user profile or communication tool provided throughout the meeting.
- Soliciting business of any kind that is outside of the exhibit and/or through any other communication tools provided throughout the meeting.
Any participant who feels unsafe or experiences unwelcome conduct, observes or experiences unacceptable behavior, or believes there has been a violation of this Policy is encouraged to report the incident immediately to either Sandra Towell, Director of Conference Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Conor Lynch, Executive Vice President, at email@example.com, so that the appropriate action can be taken. No concern is too small—if you see or hear something, we encourage you to say something.
Consequences of Reported Unacceptable Behavior
JADPRO Live reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, including the immediate removal of the offending party from the meeting without warning or refund. JADPRO Live also reserves the right to prohibit the offending party’s attendance at any future virtual or in-person meetings.
During networking events, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are served. Participants are expected to drink responsibly. Conference staff have the right to deny service to participants for any reason and may require a participant to leave the event.
No Smoking Policy
The State of Colorado prohibits smoking of any kind in all indoor places.
State of Colorado’s Recreational Marijuana Laws
Adults 21 and older can have up to 2 ounces of marijuana. Having more can result in legal charges and fines. Using marijuana in any way — smoking, eating or vaping — isn’t allowed in public places. This includes the following outdoor and indoor areas, and many more: Sidewalks, Parks and amusement parks, Ski resorts, Concert venues, Businesses, Restaurants, cafes or bars, Common areas of apartment buildings or condominiums.
Personal Data Security
JADPRO Live staff work diligently to provide a comfortable and secure environment during the registration process and meeting. We are committed to ensuring the personal data of all conference participants is encrypted and secure.
Photography, Videography, and Audio Recordings of Sessions
Photos, videos, and audio recordings may not be taken during the presentations without permission from the speaker. Reproducing and distributing session content is strictly prohibited.
REVISED In-Person Attendance and COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
Based on numerous considerations, we are announcing the following changes to our health and safety protocols for JADPRO Live 2022 in Aurora, Colorado:
- All on-site participants (including attendees, exhibitors, supporters, faculty, staff, and guests) are required either to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in advance of the conference or to test negative for COVID-19 (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of entering the conference area at the Gaylord Rockies Hotel. JADPRO Live will not be verifying vaccination or test results. Your attendance will be taken as confirmation that you are fully compliant with this policy. This departs from the previous policy requiring proof of full vaccination and/or a negative COVID test prior to admittance.
- Fully vaccinated means that either 2 weeks have passed since receiving the second dose of an FDA- or WHO-authorized double-dose COVID-19 vaccine or that 2 weeks have passed since receiving the one dose of an FDA- or WHO-authorized single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. In addition, we are encouraging compliance with CDC booster recommendations as extra protection against the contraction and spread of COVID-19.
- Final health and safety plans will be based on the current science, assessing the level of risk in the community, and local regulations in Aurora, Colorado.
- Wearing a mask is optional and encouraged should you feel more comfortable wearing one in the conference area.
- To attend JADPRO Live 2022, you should have no symptoms of COVID-19. If you have had known exposure to someone with COVID-19, you should follow the CDC guidelines for isolation, testing, and precautions.
- Attendees will be expected to take common sense actions to reduce the risk of COVID transmission and to behave responsibly, including leaving the event area and staying in your hotel room if experiencing symptoms. In such case, attendees should seek appropriate medical attention and alert the JADPRO Live staff as needed.
- As part of the Marriott International family, you can review the Gaylord Rockies Commitment to Clean policies and what to expect at the Gaylord Rockies.
Liability Waiver and Be Well Agreement
As a condition of my participation in this meeting or event, I hereby waive any claim I may have against Harborside, APSHO, and their officers, directors, employees, and agents, and release Harborside, APSHO and their officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all liability for damage or injury that may arise from my participation or attendance at the program. I acknowledge that traveling to and in-person participation in JADPRO Live events and activities brings some risk, and I do hereby assume responsibility for my own well-being. If another individual participates in my place per the JADPRO Live transfer policy, the new registrant agrees to this disclaimer and waiver by default of transfer.
I understand that travel and gathering involves risk of sickness, including sickness from COVID-19. I waive and release Harborside, APSHO, their sponsors and exhibitors, and their officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against claims, liabilities and expenses arising from injury, sickness or death from contraction or spread of COVID-19 or other communicable disease due to travel to or attendance at an event sponsored by Harborside or APSHO.
I will take necessary precautions while at the event including, but not limited to, engaging in appropriate social distancing, wearing a mask when requested and/or required, minimizing face touching, frequently washing hands and avoiding risky environments such as overcrowded bars or restaurants. I agree to not attend any Harborside or APSHO event if I feel ill or had recent exposure to an individual known to test positive for, or exhibiting symptoms of, COVID-19.
I will take actions to reduce the risk of COVID transmission and to behave responsibly (including leaving the event area) in case of exposure to a COVID case or experiencing symptoms. In such case, attendees should seek appropriate medical attention, including a COVID-19 test, and must immediately inform JADPRO Live staff should a COVID-19 test be positive during the event or in the days following the event.
This waiver and release is binding on me and my heirs and successors.
JADPRO Live welcomes journalists and professional writers/reporters to attend the meeting. Advance registration is required. The meeting organizers will provide press registrations on a limited basis to media professionals. This registration is not transferable. To register as press, submit the required criteria as outlined below to Conor Lynch (firstname.lastname@example.org).
I. Individual Criteria
- Individual should possess a press ID card, business card, and/or publication masthead that identifies the individual as editorial staff.
- Individual should present letter of assignment from representative publication.
- Individual should present copies of two bylined health-related articles published online and/or in print within the past 2 years.
II. Publication Criteria
News outlets being represented should meet the following criteria:
- Print, broadcast, or online media with regular editorial news related to health care, ideally targeted to the oncology audience. Note that investment, corporate, or institutional publications are not eligible for media credentials.
- If sponsored, publication must have more than one sponsor with full editorial independence from sponsors/advertisers.
III. Not Eligible for Media Credentials
- Individuals representing commercial interests
- Individuals representing sales, marketing, public relations, or personal websites
- Individuals representing corporate/financial newsletters, websites, or publications
- Publishers, authors, and individuals not meeting criteria outlined under "Individual Criteria"
- Note: Patient advocates/advocacy groups should contact Sandra Towell (email@example.com) for information.
IV. Prohibited at JADPRO Live
Videotaping, photography, and recording of virtual content for commercial purposes are prohibited. Content from JADPRO Live cannot be used in CE programming unless approved in writing by Harborside. Photography/audio/video recording of slide presentations or speakers is permitted for personal, non-commercial use only.
V. Licensing of JADPRO Live Educational Presentations/Slides
Individuals/institutions/groups interested in licensing materials from JADPRO Live, including copies of slide presentations, should contact Jessica Tamasi (firstname.lastname@example.org) for pricing information.
VI. Social Media
Members of the press who plan to cover the conference on social media should use the meeting hashtag #JADPROLive.
JADPRO Live reserves the right to refuse or revoke media registrations to individuals not meeting the above outlined criteria.
94 North Woodhull Rd.
Huntington, NY 11743
General Meeting Information
3131 Princeton Pike, Building 1, Suite 205
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
3131 Princeton Pike, Building 1, Suite 205
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Medical Information Disclaimer
Discussions, views, opinions, and recommendations as to medical procedures, products, choice of drugs, and drug dosages are the responsibility of JADPRO Live presenters or supporters. Harborside, the Advanced Practitioner Society for Hematology and Oncology (APSHO), the Journal of the Advanced Practitioner in Oncology (JADPRO), and their respective employees, officers, and agents, accept no liability whatsoever for the consequences of any inaccurate or misleading data, opinion, or statement. Because of rapid advances in the medical sciences, independent verification of diagnoses and drug dosages should be made. New methods and techniques involving drug usage described during this activity should be followed only in conjunction with the drug manufacturer's own published literature.
Personal Data Collection
By registering for and participating in JADPRO Live, your personal data will be collected by the conference organizer and potentially shared with supporters, technology partners, and JADPRO for the purposes of (but not limited to) marketing, online leads, emails, and/or awarding of continuing education (CE) credits where applicable.
Registrants agree to appear in photographs and/or video taken at JADPRO Live. Registrants understand that these photos and/or video may be used for publicity or general information purposes and may be seen by the general public.
If you do not wish to grant Harborside permission to use your likeness in connection with JADPRO Live, please email at email@example.com and let us know that you wish to opt out.
If you have questions regarding the use of your data and the measures JADPRO Live employs to safeguard your data, we invite you to review this updated Privacy and Data Security Policy.
Personal data – Any information relating to an identified or identifiable person (data subject), such as name, identification number, location data, e-mail address, etc.
Processing – Any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data, either by automated means or performed by an individual, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Data Subjects (or Individual) – The person whose personal data is being processed.
Third parties – Any organization or individual external to JADPRO Live with whom the meeting organizers of JADPRO Live have signed a contract that includes reference to data protection and privacy (i.e. a meeting partner, the Advanced Practitioner Society for Hematology and Oncology (APSHO), a database provider, registration provider, etc.)
The "Website" includes, without limitation, JADPRO Live website (www.jadprolive.com) and any specific versions and any other online platforms used by JADPRO Live which could require your personal data (e.g. CadmiumCD).
JADPRO Live respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information. This policy explains how JADPRO Live collects and uses attendee, customer and site visitor information, and how it protects your privacy. It also explains how you can manage your own personal information held by JADPRO Live for use in JADPRO Live web and conference services.
JADPRO Live is committed to the following standards, on a commercially reasonable basis:
- To collect and use only the minimal amount of information necessary for us to deliver high quality service to users, to administer our business, and to inform you of JADPRO Live products and services
- To protect the information you share with us, maintaining strong standards of security and confidentiality
- To require any other organization that we retain or engage to provide support services to us to conform to General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) privacy standards, and
- To aim to keep data, if any, complete, up to date, and accurate
The Website may require you to register as a user and to receive our authorization before you can use particular features. Whether you are an individual or a corporation, partner, or other form of commercial enterprise, in order for you obtain our authorization to use those features and to be considered a registered user, you may be required to provide us with certain information about yourself or your business and, if a business, information about any or all individuals you designate to represent that business in connection with your use of the Website (e.g. names, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, and other Personally Identifiable Information of each individual who uses the Website). Once JADPRO Live has authorized you as a registered user, JADPRO Live will assign a customer identification number. Your username will be your email address and you will be requested to create your own password.
You will be able to change your password and update any personal data you have provided. Please note that submitting information is not a guarantee or assurance that JADPRO Live will authorize you, or anyone you designate, to use any or all of the services of the Website. If for any reason you are not granted authorization JADPRO Live will retain the information you submit only in order to communicate with you regarding your application. JADPRO Live may, however, request additional or follow-up information for audit purposes or as may be required by law or regulation.
If you are a third party submitting personal information on behalf of others (for registration purposes or otherwise) you represent, this action implies that you have their permission, agreement and full authorization to provide this information to us. JADPRO Live reserves the right (a) to ask you to provide evidence of your authority at any time during, or even after, the submission process and (b) to contact those individuals to confirm your authority at any time. If JADPRO Live determines that your authority has not been properly obtained, JADPRO Live may immediately (and without notification) discontinue your access to those features of the Website.
Who is Responsible for Data Processing?
The Journal of the Advanced Practitioner in Oncology Live Meeting (JADPRO Live), which is wholly owned by Harborside Press, LLC, located at 94 North Woodhull Road, Huntington, NY 11743 and incorporated under the laws of the United States of America, is responsible as data controller for the processing of your personal data on JADPRO Live website (www.jadprolive.com) and any other online platforms used by JADPRO Live that could require your personal data.
How Does JADPRO Live Collect Personal Information?
JADPRO Live is an event involved in a wide range of activities for advanced practitioners in medical oncology, including:
- Collection and dissemination of education and scientific information
- Provision of Products and Services
- Continuing Education Programs
The sources of personal information received by JADPRO Live are:
- The individuals themselves
- Third parties acting on behalf of individuals (e.g., an agent or assistant arranging registration for a JADPRO Live organized meeting or event; abstract submission, etc.)
JADPRO Live may collect personal information in the following ways:
- Account creation: when you enter personal details when creating or updating your account on JADPRO Live Website, continuing education system, or conference mobile application.
- APSHO Membership information: When you enter personal details online or on paper
- JADPRO Live organized meeting or event registration: When you, or an agent on your behalf, enter personal details online or on paper requesting access to an JADPRO Live product or service such as registering for JADPRO Live organized meeting or event, registering for the continuing education programs or participating in our JADPRO Live related continuing education programs.
- Abstract submission: When you, or someone on your behalf, submits proposals or content in connection with scientific or abstract presentations at an JADPRO Live organized meeting or event
- Subscribe to JADPRO Live event updates. When you subscribe to a JADPRO Live event or other electronic communication
- When you participate in a survey, questionnaire or competition
What Personal Information Is Collected by JADPRO Live?
Mandatory Personal InformationOur reasons for collecting personal information are to maintain the integrity of JADPRO Live event and ensure the appropriate membership category is assigned, to enable JADPRO Live to correctly identify you, to provide you with the products and services you have requested, and to communicate with you. To perform these tasks, we must collect the following minimal information for your order, request, application, etc. to be processed:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Full Postal Address (work)
- Email address
- First Name for Badge
- Highest Level of Current Licensure
- State of Licensure
- NPI Number
- Years practicing in Oncology
- Organization or Practice Name
- Work Phone
- Mobile Phone
- Hotel Reservation
- Emergency Contact Name
- Emergency Contact Phone
- Consent to Conference Policies
Optional Personal Information
Other optional personal information may be requested to help identification during events, to ensure eligibility for membership and for internal statistical profiling and demographic analysis of event attendees and users of JADPRO Live products and services. Profiling reports for internal use could include information about: gender, academic degree, profession, nationality, areas and topics of interest).
Credit Card Information
Credit Card information, along with other information related to specific transactions, is collected at the time of your order, request or application, and is used only for that particular transaction.
The financial record of the transaction is kept for 10 years for legal and audit reasons.
JADPRO Live takes every precaution to ensure that this information is stored in a safe location and that it cannot be accessed by unauthorized parties.
Your email address is mandatory when you register for JADPRO Live or use electronic services on JADPRO Live Website.
Electronic communication is JADPRO Live's preferred method of communication for most purposes because it is fast, environmentally friendly and efficient. You are required to supply your email address when you register for a JADPRO Live event on JADPRO Live Website, which enables you to access a variety of services online.
Unique Email Address
For your security, JADPRO Live does not permit two different individuals to have the same email address in the system. You are strongly recommended to use an email address that is personal to you and that is not shared with others. This is to ensure that communications which are sent to you personally are not read by others, and that others do not gain access to the information in your JADPRO Live registration information, continuing education and event data. Furthermore, JADPRO Live may use your email address to communicate with you about value added products linked to your attendance.
Your unique email permits the automated retrieval of your login details, which are sent to your personal email address.
Data from Surveys and Questionnaires
JADPRO Live conducts a number of surveys or questionnaires whereby we collect data from volunteer respondents about topics that are of interest to Advanced Practitioners or to the practice of oncology. The respondent data remains completely anonymous, unless the respondents specifically choose to share their contact data. Upon completion of the survey or questionnaire, the data is stored on JADPRO Live's internal server. To ensure the complete anonymity of all respondents, all data collected is kept confidential and no individual respondent's answers will be disclosed at any time by JADPRO Live.
How JADPRO Live Uses Personal Information
Personal information is needed by JADPRO Live to fulfill an event registration contract and enable JADPRO Live to fulfil its role in providing a wide range of services to its attendees, contributors and customers.
JADPRO Live collects personal data for the following internal purposes:
- Accounting and billing
- Account management for attendees, exhibitors and guests who:
- Register for a JADPRO Live organized meeting or event
- Submit an abstract for an JADPRO Live organized meeting or event
- Participate in continuing education programs for credit
- Subscribe to JADPRO Live digital communications
- Statistical reporting
- Event logistics
The personal information which you supply may be specifically used to:
- Enable JADPRO Live to provide you with the products or services you request
- Enable JADPRO Live to communicate with you about specific matters regarding your transaction, e.g. Registration for an JADPRO Live organized meeting or event, abstract submission, APSHO membership, etc.
- Enable JADPRO Live to send you information about specific JADPRO Live activities which it believes may interest you according to the information provided in the account creation process.
Badge Scanners Used by Third Parties
If you are attending a JADPRO Live organized meeting or event you may be requested to have your badge scanned by third parties who wish to track their interaction with individuals. This may happen when visiting the exhibit hall or attending satellite symposia. Should you agree to have your badge scanned, the following information is transferred: title, first name, last name, association, address information (city/state/zip/country), practice type, credentials, phone, email address and highest level of current licensure. Processing of personal data must be in line with the GDPR and other applicable data protection laws, and third parties are responsible for and must be able to demonstrate compliance with the principles relating to the processing of personal data (which includes having a legal basis for processing).
On What Legal Basis Do We Process Your Personal Data?
- For fulfilment of contractual obligations
- When you create an account with JADPRO Live to submit an abstract, register for a JADPRO Live organized meeting or event or sign up for event related communications, JADPRO Live collects personal information to fulfil our contractual obligation with you (with members and event participants) and to improve delivery of products and services.
- For purposes of legitimate interests
- Processing of personal data is necessary for JADPRO Live's legitimate business interests and the legitimate interests of customers. The information collected is generally used to prevent fraud, maintain network security, allow access to products and services, direct marketing, and improvement of our websites.
- Due to legal obligations
- For billing purposes, JADPRO Live requires specific personal information to comply with tax requirements
- As a result of your consent JADPRO Live allows you to access, change, remove the personal information submitted to us at any time
Data Transfer and Storage
For most processing activities your personal data will be stored in JADPRO Live database/CRM/AMS/DMP systems, and subsequently in third party systems following data download via the badge scanners. JADPRO Live applies administrative, physical, and technical data protection safeguards intended to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data.
Listed below are some of the security procedures that JADPRO Live uses to protect your privacy:
- A personal username and a password is required for users to access their personal data
- Use of firewalls to protect information held in our servers
- Limited number of JADPRO Live employees and third parties who have access to your data
- Back-up our systems to protect the integrity of your data
- The users can access their own data:
- Each user can access his/her reserved event registration system using a secured password. The password does not appear while writing but is obscured by black circles.
- JADPRO Live staff or its data processors can access the data
- Data transfers are done only when necessary and via HTTPS and protected with specific permissions, the user is authenticated with strong password. Internal System data transfer is done through encrypted API methods.
- An Audit trail is available to track access and modifications
- JADPRO Live network internal environment is segregated and monitored by a firewall, each VLAN is scanned by antivirus and intrusion detection system. Outbound traffic is filtered by proxy system.
- JADPRO Live local servers are physically accessible only with badge access control system and only to Harborside personnel directly responsible for server maintenance.
Data Storage and Availability
- All information is securely kept in cloud servers
- JADPRO Live protects itself against accidental or deliberate destruction or loss; data is regularly backed up and securely kept in JADPRO Live servers in the United States (or in vendor's servers, in the United States (Daily back up strategy on-site, Monthly back up strategy off-site).
- JADPRO Live internal servers are configured to provide High Availability (HA) services, the physical servers are installed to have a complete redundancy of all components. A backup power source (UPS) are available to avoid hard server shutdown in case of complete power outage
JADPRO Live respects the privacy of personal email addresses and complies with the current legislation on email communication (according to General Data Protection).
How long is personal information kept?
Personal information supplied during a transaction with JADPRO Live: As a rule, personal financial information is kept for 10 years as from the moment of transacting with JADPRO Live.
This limit does not apply to information about JADPRO Live attendees, where personal information and professional roles are kept as part of permanent, historical archive records of individuals who have attended JADPRO events.
Disclosure Of Information and Marketing
JADPRO Live complies with GDPR. JADPRO Live staff and contractors have a contractual responsibility to keep your information confidential.
Based on your consent, JADPRO Live may share your address with certain contractors to perform specific services (such as to the publishers and distributors to deliver JADPRO Live journals, etc.). JADPRO Live does not disclose personal information to any other person or organization without your consent.
Managing Your Contact With JADPRO Live
Access to Personalized Services
You do not need to login to access most of JADPRO Live Website, but you do have to login to use personal services online and access your registration record.
The details you provide JADPRO Live may be combined with information from other JADPRO Live records to:
- provide you with online services like Abstract Submission, Registration for JADPRO Live organized meeting or event, etc.
- save you having to keep giving the same information for different JADPRO Live services
- allow you to access specific web content reserved for JADPRO Live attendees
- help you to get more out of JADPRO Live by keeping you up to date about JADPRO Live activities, scientific developments, and products and services by email
Accessing Your Personal Information
You may at any time manage your personal information held by JADPRO Live by accessing the registration and user profile system. If you are a JADPRO Live attendee, or have used JADPRO Live products and services in the last three years, a record will already exist for you which you can potentially access by logging in online through:
- use of your existing login details (username and password)
- the 'Retrieve your Login' feature which, if your email address is recognized, will automatically send details of your username and a newly generated password (for your protection) to the email address given
Please note that JADPRO Live does not permit more than one account per person to ensure accuracy in communication and clean data on individuals. If an account already exists for you in JADPRO Live system, your new account will be matched to it within a reasonable time frame, but longer during or after an JADPRO Live organized meeting or event periods for technical reasons.
If you do happen to create a second account, then you should be aware that JADPRO Live will merge your account and other information regarding products and services used between your accounts, and your contact details held by JADPRO Live will be replaced by the new ones you entered.
Data Subjects Rights According to GDPR
According to Art. 15 – 21 GDPR, every data subject has the right to access, the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restrict processing, the right of object, and if applicable – the right to data portability. Furthermore, if applicable on you, there is also a right to lodge a complaint with an appropriate data privacy regulatory authority (Article 77 GDPR).
In addition, every data subject can withdraw data processing consent at any given time. Please note that the withdrawal only applies to the future and that any pre-existing processing will not be affected.
You can access and change the personal information in your account at any time from your user profile page. Once logged in to your account, you can view and update your personal details, email address and password. Usernames are unique and cannot be updated, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
JADPRO Live also asks you to provide optional information about your professional activities and interests to better understand your professional needs and improve the services it offers to you and to the oncology community in general.
Should you wish to speak to JADPRO Live about your personal data, please contact us in either of the following ways:
- Contact Us at the footer of jadprolive.com.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
c/o Harborside Press, LLC
94 North Woodhull Road
Huntington, NY 11743
Tel: +1 (631) 692-0800
To protect your information, JADPRO Live uses an industry standard security protocol called Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt the transmission of sensitive information between you and our website.
TLS is used, for example, when you login or when you make a credit card payment. To verify if transmissions are encrypted, look for the lock on your web browser or check that the URL starts with https://.
The online purchase through our websites are safe encrypted connections.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes. They are small text files that a website can use to recognise repeat users and facilitate their ongoing access to, and use of, the site. They do not pose a threat to your system or files.
When you use our websites, services, applications, messaging and tools, JADPRO Live or authorized service providers collect information such your IP address, geographical location, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
The technical cookies which are used for site usage are not analyzed or read by JADPRO Live by any means
We use analytics cookies and tracking in an aggregate manner to operate and improve the websites and for marketing analysis where the personal information is completely anonymized since it is summarized. More info about analytics in the paragraph below.
Use of Web Analytics
As a website gathers individual pieces of Information from its users, it may combine similar data from many or all the users of the website into one big "batch." This sort of statistical information is called aggregate data because it reflects the habits and characteristics of a large group of anonymous people. Websites may use aggregate data or share it with business partners so that the information and services they provide best meet the needs of the users. Aggregate data also helps advertisers and sponsors on the Web know how effectively they are reaching and meeting the needs of their target audience.
Click Stream Information is a record of all the pages you have visited during your visit to a Website or the services you accessed from the site or from an email. Click Stream Information is associated with your browser and not with you personally. It records the archives of your browser.
(1) JADPRO Live android Apps use Google Analytics App Tracking, an analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics App Tracking uses "ID's", which are identifier generated and saved on your device, to help us analyse how the app is being used across users. The information about your use of the app (including your IP address) which is generated by the ID will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case of activation of the IP anonymisation, Google will truncate/anonymise the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA.
Google will use this information on our behalf for evaluating your use of the app, compiling reports on your activity in the app and other services relating to app activity and internet usage to us. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
You may refuse the logging of the information about your use of the app (including your IP Address) generated by the ID of Google Analytics App Tracking by selecting "disable Google Analytics" in the settings of the app. Henceforth, any further tracking will be stopped as you will have "opted-out" by selecting the disable setting. However, please note that this applies only to this version of the app. In other apps tracking still might be activated.
In this app the IP anonymization is activated.
(2) You have the possibility to create notes and bookmarks.
Android user: This data is stored on the SD card of your device and can be restored in case of app updates or reinstalling the app. If you change the location / file storage of backups manually, the app is unable to access your notes and bookmarks.
(3) You also have the possibility to send a feedback e-mail directly from the app. In the e-mail template, the software version of your device, the app version as well as the type of your device will be automatically included. This information is necessary to process your request; you do, however, have the option to delete this information from the e-mail, if you choose not to send it to us. Your data will remain with us only for the duration of time it takes to process your request.
The JADPRO Live mobile app requires login on a third-party platform (CadmiumCD) for authorization and platform access. These third parties confirm GDPR compliance.
If you have any further questions about JADPRO Live Privacy and Security Policy or its implementation, or if at any time you believe that JADPRO Live has not adhered to the principles stated in this Policy, please contact us by email.