All conference events will take place at the Orlando World Center Marriott:
8701 World Center Drive
Orlando, Florida 32821
JADPRO Live 2023 discounted room rate at the Orlando World Center Marriott:
$219 + $35 modified resort fee plus taxes per night (single or double occupancy)
Fee for additional person (more than 2 adults per room): $20 per person per night.
Rooms are limited. Register early to guarantee room availability at the discounted conference rate. After the conference block is filled, additional hotel rooms may be available and higher rates may apply.
Why reserve your room in the official JADPRO Live housing block?
- Get discounted room rates
- Have the convenience of staying in the same building where the conference takes place and avoid daily transportation expenses to and from the hotel.
- You’ll be surrounded by your colleagues, which makes for the best networking opportunities.
- Booking within the official conference housing block allows us to be able to continue providing discounted hotel rates, and it also keeps conference registration rates down.
Official JADPRO Live Housing Provider
JADPRO Live is pleased to partner with Resiada as our official housing provider to coordinate hotel reservations for the conference. As a conference registrant or exhibitor, you may be contacted by “housing pirates” pretending to be staff from JADPRO, APSHO, or Resiada.
Don’t be fooled by offers from other parties using the APSHO or JADPRO Live name: they are NOT affiliated with APSHO or the JADPRO Live conference. Reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may appear to be for lower rates; however, they may be illegitimate, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or be completely nonrefundable. Please be aware of and report any unauthorized solicitation to firstname.lastname@example.org right away.
If you have any questions about room reservations, please contact Resiada at email@example.com or by calling 833-919-4357. Support staff are available 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday.
To Make Your Hotel Reservation
Step 1: Register for JADPRO Live 2023. To reserve your hotel room, you must first register for the conference.
Step 2: Click on the housing link in your conference confirmation email to make your hotel reservation.
Please do not contact the hotel directly, as they will not accept your reservations.
Resiada will send reservation acknowledgements within 24 hours via email if booked online. If you do not receive your acknowledgement in this time frame, contact Resiada at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-919-4357.
- All reservations should be made with the official JADPRO Live 2023 housing provider, Resiada.
- Reservations may be made online once your conference registration is complete.
- Conference organizers reserve the right to cancel any hotel reservation in the housing block that is not accompanied by a confirmed conference registration.
- Reserve early to secure your room at the conference rate. Reservations must be received by Resiada by October 16, 2023. After October 16, the discounted room rate is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- A credit card guarantee is required at the time of reservation. On or after October 17, 2023, a non refundable deposit of one night's room & taxes will be charged per room by the hotel to the credit card on file.
- Cancellations received between August 11, 2023, and October 16, 2023, will be charged a $100 event cancellation fee.
Exhibitor Room Blocks (10 or more rooms)
Exhibitors requiring 10 or more rooms must reserve a sub-block. To reserve an exhibitor sub-block, please contact email@example.com.
Travel & Transportation
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Distance from hotel: 17 miles
Kissimmee Gateway Airport (KISM)
Distance from hotel: 10 miles
Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB)
Distance from hotel: 43 miles
There are several options for ground transportation when traveling to the Orlando Marriott World Center, including taxi, Uber, and Lyft. The estimated cost for a one-way trip from Orlando International Airport is between $40–$45 for an Uber and/or Lyft.
Additionally, the Orlando World Center Marriott lists Mears Transportation as an alternative option for airport ground transportation.
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
This is a smoke-free property.
Onsite parking* $29
Valet parking : $47
Electric car charging stations are available.
*Please note that the garage clearance is 7 ft 4 in.